Medical Experts:

Injury cases require the right medical expert for the injury you have. The right expert will help you recover faster and not miss anything.

A concussion may require a neurologist, neuropsychologist, speech pathologist, and social workers. CT and MRI do not rule out a mild traumatic brain injury or coup contra coup. Symptoms include nausea, dizziness, headaches, amnesia, work finding, appetite changes, sleep problems, irritability, and concentration issues.

Ligaments, bones, and joints, require an orthopedic, chiropractor, physical therapist or physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist. Nerve and disc injuries require neurologist and neurosurgeons.

Chronic pain may require a pain specialist. Sometimes a pain spasm pain cycle develops that needs to be interrupted by medication.

We find Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctors to be successful in relieving pain.

Often times, one accident can require multiple visits to a multitude of medical experts in order to coordinate a full recovery. Pictured below is an example of the kind of timeline and recovery treatments some can expect, depending on the severity of the accident:

For more help, contact us.